- What are registration costs this year?
$140 for adults
$60 for youth ages 18-30
$30 for youth ages 12-17. (Yes, we are trying a more affordable tier for younger young adults!)
Work-trade discounts are available: $40 for about 2 hours of work. Sign-up on your registration form. (Read more about work-trade below)
- Registration Confirmation
- Registrations will be recorded in order of receipt and the Registrar (Claire M) will send you a confirmation email! There is no lottery this year.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Work-Trade Information
- We can provide a partial refund if you're willing to help out (and miss some dancing): $40 for about 2 hours of work. Work-traders should expect to plan their work-trade commitment with our coordinator (Peggy) in advance of the weekend, and attend a brief Friday night orientation (or if not arriving Friday, to check in with Peggy when you do).
If you are interested in more work for a bigger discount, let us know on your registration form and our coordinator will get in touch.
- What meals are included?
- Balance the Bay provides Saturday dinner as a catered community event at the hall. Other meals are on your own. There are numerous places nearby within a short drive of the hall, and many people carpool to get lunch. Others pack their own and eat at the hall. Balance the Bay provides snacks as well as coffee and tea throughout the weekend.
- What housing options are there?
- You can request housing with a local dancer on our registration form. For other options, see our Accommodations page.
- What if I have to cancel?
- Visit our Cancellation Information Page to see our cancellation policy and/or submit a cancellation request. But of course, we hope you can join us!